I just found out that Mary Beth's younger brother John is coming to visit on Wednesday! This is such happy news coming out of such a mundane weekend. This past weekend we did NOTHING. I mean, absolutely nothing. Mary Beth wasn't feeling well so that meant we just stayed inside to sleep and watch TV. All. Weekend. Long. So boring.
On another happy note, I saw Simon briefly this morning when I came back in from a walk. His human Rachel and him were leaving the building as we were going back in. I thought for a second he didn't see me so I made some squealing noises just to make sure he knew I was there. For those of you who don't know Simon, he's a big orange haired dog that lives on the first floor of our apartment building. He's a little older than me but MUCH bigger. He probably weighs about 400 lbs. I think he's a mixture of several different breeds, but I'm not sure. Sometimes it's rude to bring that stuff up to another dog, you know? Anyway, Simon and I have a game where when I go by his apartment, I stick my head near the crack of his door and bark. I do this every time I come or go from the third floor where I live. Sometimes he smells me before I get to the door in which case he wins. If I bark before he smells me I win. It's a simple game, but fun! Most of our interactions are through the door so we rarely see one another snout to snout. It makes occasions like seeing him this morning all the more special!
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment